The protection of your personal data is very important to us. In this document, we would like to inform you of our company's approach to data protection. As a matter of course, we comply with the legal provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Data Protection Act (Datenschutzgesetz, "BDSG"), the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz, "TMG") and other data protection regulations. You can trust us with your personal data. Your data is encrypted by digital security systems and transmitted to us in such form. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction or unauthorized access.
§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
- Personal data is all data that can be obtained about you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses and telephone number, but also user data such as your IP address.
- Pursuant to Art. 4(7) of the GDPR, the controller is Me and my Pro GmbH, Barmer Straße 44, 45549 Sprockhövel, email@example.com (see under our Legal Notice).
- When you contact us by email or through a contact form, we will store the information you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) in order to answer your questions. If you entrust us with the provision of a service, in principle, we will collect and store your data only to the extent necessary for the provision of the service or the performance of the contract. In doing so, it may be necessary to forward your information to companies that we use to furnish the service or to process the contract and that, as processors, are authorized to process personal data. We will erase the data that arises in this connection after its storage is no longer required, or limit its processing if statutory retention duties exist, unless you have expressly consented to additional processing beyond this.
- If we rely on contracted service providers for individual features of our service, or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below regarding the particular transactions. In doing so, we will also name the specified criteria for the duration of storage.
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
If you use our website for merely informative purposes (that is, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information), we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
In addition to the data set forth above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using, and through which the entity that sets the cookies (us in this case) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Overall, they serve to make the Internet site more user-friendly and effective.
You have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on your device by means of appropriate browser settings. Please check with your browser's vendor regarding the specific procedure. We must inform you that you may not be able to use all features of this website in that case. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
§ 3 Use of our portal
- To the extent that you wish to use our portal, you must register by specifying your email address and a password of your own choice. For registration, we use the so-called "double-opt-in procedure"; that is, your registration is only completed if you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation email sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If your confirmation in this regard is not received within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted from our database. The specification of the data set forth above is obligatory; you may volunteer all other information by using our portal.
- If you use our portal, we will store your data required for the fulfillment of the contract (if necessary, including details of the method of payment) until you definitively delete your access. Furthermore, we will store the voluntary data that you have provided for the period of time that you use the portal, unless you have previously deleted it. You will be able to manage and modify all information in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) of the GDPR.
- If you use the portal, your data may be made available to other participants of the portal in accordance with the contractual service. Unregistered members will not receive information about you. For all registered members, your name will be visible, regardless of whether you have approved this. On the other hand, your entire profile, with the data you have approved, will be visible to all members who have confirmed you as a personal contact. If you make content accessible to your personal contacts, and do not do so by means of private message, such content will be visible to third parties to the extent that your personal contact has given his or her approval to this.
- In order to prevent unauthorized third-party access to your personal data, in particular financial data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 4 Additional features and services of our website
- In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally need to provide additional personal data, which we will use to furnish the service, and for which the basic principles of data protection specified above will apply.
- To some extent, we will use external service providers to process your data. Such providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are subject to regular inspections.
- Furthermore, we can forward your personal data to third parties, if promotion participation, competitions, the concluding of contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You can receive additional information on this when you disclose your personal data, or see below in the description of the service.
- To the extent that our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the service.
§ 5 Newsletter
- With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter; this provides information regarding our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are specified in the declaration of consent.
- For the registration to our newsletter, we use the double opt-in procedure explained under § 3, no. 1. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we will store the IP addresses that you use and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to verify your registration and, if necessary, to inform you of any possible misuse of your personal data.
- The only obligatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1)(a) of the GDPR.
- At any time, you may revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the Legal Notice.
§ 7 Your rights
You have the following rights, with respect to us, regarding your personal data:
- Right to access,
- Right to rectification or erasure ("right to be forgotten"),
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 8 Objection to or revocation regarding the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such a revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have stated it to us.
- To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may enter an objection to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe in the following description of features. When exercising such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons as to why we should not process your personal data as we have processed it. In the event that your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing, or demonstrate to you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. Regarding any objection to advertising on your part, you can inform us by email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the Legal Notice.
Me and my Pro GmbH
- Data Protection -
Barmer Straße 44
Telephone +49 (0)202 94622-347
Fax +49 (0)202 94622-348
Valid as of: